Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Accept minutes from the August 22 and September 12, 2018 meetings.
- Routine items for October 10, 2018.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept Asset Allocation Report.
- Accept Liquidity Report.
- The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the Medical Advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
Member Type Sought Recommendation Scott Anderson Service Connected Service Connected Angela Parga Service Connected Service Connected
- Presentation of the Housing Authority of Contra Costa County Final Audit Report.
- Presentation of the Contra Costa County Office of the Public Defender Final Audit Report.
- Presentation of the Rodeo-Hercules Fire Protection District Final Audit Report.
- Update from staff regarding the lease at the Willows Office Park.
- Consider and take possible action to cancel the October 24, 2018 meeting.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520