The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Routine items for January 13, 2016.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept Asset Allocation Report
- CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATORS
(Government Code Section 54957.6)
Agency designated representative:
Gail Strohl, Retirement Chief Executive Officer
Unrepresented Employees: All CCCERA unrepresented positions
- The Board will go into closed session under Gov. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the Medical Advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
- The Board will continue in closed session to consider the Hearing Officer’s recommendation regarding the disability application for Nancy Michelli.
- The Board will continue in closed session to consider the Hearing Officer’s recommendation regarding the disability application for Lawrence Nunes.
- The Board will continue in closed session to consider the Hearing Officer’s recommendation regarding the disability application for Matthew Wasteney.
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
- Board of Retirement v. Rodeo-Hercules Fire Protection District, et al., Contra County Superior Court, Case No.: N15-1906.
- In the Matter of the Estate of Margaret O. Richards, Circuit Court of the State of Oregon, Multnomah County, Case No. 14PB01866.
- Presentation from McLagan regarding CCCERA investment employee compensation.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt McLagan’s recommended salary adjustments.
Consider and take possible action to authorize the CEO to execute a contract with Segal Consulting for the annual member benefit statements.
- Update from the Compliance Officer.
- Consider and take possible action to move the January 28, 2016 meeting to January 27, 2016.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board and/or staff:
- Trustees’ Roundtable, CALAPRS, February 5, 2016, Burbank, CA.
- CALAPRS General Assembly, CALAPRS, March 5-8, 2016, Indian Wells, CA.
- Investment Basics, IFEBP, February 15-18, 2016, San Diego, CA.
- Retirement Plan Basics, IFEBP, February 19-20, 2016, San Diego, CA.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
CCCERA makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to the materials found at this site. It is intended for general information purposes only. In addition, CCCERA cannot and does not represent that the information on this website is current. While CCCERA has made every reasonable effort to offer the most current information possible, inadvertent errors can occur.
CCCERA is governed by California law as well as the Internal Revenue Code and various rules and regulations, all of which are complex and subject to change. In the event of any conflict between these governing authorities and the information on this website, the governing authorities have precedence. Site users are strongly encouraged to consult with a CCCERA representative about specific issues and not rely on the general information contained in this website.
The information provided is not intended to serve as legal advice or as legal opinion. By using this site, the site user agrees to release and hold CCCERA, and its agents and representatives, harmless from any and all claims, demands, and causes of action of any kind or nature whatsoever now and in the future arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or the information provided herein.