Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Recognition of Jessica Irby and David Recoder for 10 years of service.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Routine items for October 12, 2016.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept Asset Allocation Report
- The Board will go into closed session under Gov. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the Medical Advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
Member Type Sought Recommendation Shawn Bitle Service Connected Service Connected
- The Board will continue in closed session to consider the Hearing Officer’s recommendation regarding the disability application for Debra Fernandez.
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(2) to confer with legal counsel regarding potential litigation (one case).
- Consider and take possible action on the correction of COLA adjustment errors for 25 benefit recipients.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board and/or staff:
- 2016 Invesco Real Estate Client Conference, Invesco, November 8-10, 2016, La Jolla, CA.
- California Institutional Investor Forum, Markets Group, December 8, 2016, Napa, CA.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520