Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the October 20, October 26, November 2 and November 22, 2016 meetings.
- Routine items for December 14, 2016.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept Asset Allocation Report
- CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATORS
(Government Code Section 54957.6)
Agency designated representatives:
Gail Strohl, Chief Executive Officer
Christina Dunn, Admin/HR Manager
Joe Wiley, CCCERA’s Chief Negotiator
Employee Organization: AFSCME, Local 2700
Unrepresented Employees: All CCCERA unrepresented positions
- The Board will go into closed session under Gov. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the Medical Advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
Member Type Sought Recommendation Michele Sublett Service Connected Non-Service Connected Daniel Trujillo Non-Service Connected Non-Service Connected Richard Perry Service Connected Service Connected
The Board will continue in closed session to consider the Hearing Officer’s recommendation regarding the disability application for Marco Biagini.
The Board will continue in closed session to consider the Hearing Officer’s recommendation regarding the disability application for Debra Fernandez.
The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
In the Matter of Goodman v. Stratton, at al., Alameda County Superior Court, Case No. RG1578382
- Legislative Update.
Update from Chief Investment Officer on implementation of Liquidity sub-portfolio.
- 35th Annual Sit Investment Associates Client Workshop, Sit Investment Associates, February 16-19, 2016, Carlsbad, CA
- 6th Annual Risk & Liquidity, Institutional Investors Forums, January 24-25, 2017, San Francisco, CA
- Commonfund Forum, Commonfund, March 4-7, 2017, San Antonio, TX
- 2017 Legislative Conference, National Conference on Public Employees Retirement Systems, January 29-31, 2017, Washington, DC
- Advanced Principles of Pension Management for Trustees, CALAPRS, March 29-31, 2017, Los Angeles, CA
- New Trustees Institute, International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans, February 20-22, 2017, Orlando, FL
- Advanced Trustee and Administrators Institute, International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans, June 26-28, 2017, San Diego, CA
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520