Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the January 25, 2017 meeting.
- Routine items for March 8, 2017.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept Asset Allocation Report.
- The Board will go into closed session under Gov. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the Medical Advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
Member Type Sought Recommendation Steve Evans Service Connected Service Connected
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
- Peter J. Nowicki v. CCCERA, et al., United States District Court, N.D. Cal., Case No.: cv-00629
- Nidia Santos v. CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court Case No.: N16-2334
- John Wilmot v. CCCERA Board of Retirement, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No.: N16-1730
- Presentation on the compensation enhancement review process.
- Consider and take possible action to revise the Policy Regarding Assessment and Determination of Compensation Enhancements.
- Consider and take possible action to provide direction pertaining to the CCCERA Retiree Lookback Project – Compensation Enhancement Study.
- Disability Education Presentation.
- Presentation of Semi-Annual Disability Retirement Report.
- Review of Initial Report on Liquidity Sub-portfolio.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt BOR Resolution 2017-1, Investment Asset Allocation Targets and Ranges.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board & Staff:
- Education in Private Equity, National Association of Securities Professionals, March 29-30, 2017, Los Angeles, CA
- Ares Annual Investors Meeting, Ares Energy Investors Funds, April 18-19, 2017, Marina del Rey, CA
- Annual Investment Symposium, Dimensional Fund Advisors, April 24-26, 2017, Austin, TX
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520