Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the February 25, 2016 meeting.
- Presentation from Segal Consulting: Review of Economic Actuarial Assumptions.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt the economic assumptions recommended by Segal Consulting to be utilized in the December 31, 2015 actuarial valuation report.
- Presentation and recommendation from Verus on Updated Asset Allocation and Implementation Plan.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt governance models as recommended by Verus, including delegation of authority of the following investment functions to CCCERA staff:
- Investment Manager Hiring
- Investment Manager Termination
- Presentation from Verus on Angelo Gordon personnel changes.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board and/or staff:
- California Public Plan Roundtable, PIMCO, May 9, 2016, Newport Beach, CA.
- A Road Map for Growing Your Institution’s Investment Assets, Commonfund, May 16, 2016, San Francisco, CA.
- 2016 Adams Street Partners Client Conference, Adams Street Partners, June 1-2, 2016, Chicago, IL.
- Equilibrium’s Fifth Annual Forum, Equilibrium, June 16, 2016, San Francisco, CA.
- DBL 2016 Annual Meeting, June 16-17, San Francisco, CA.
- 2016 Trustees and Administrators Institutes, IFEBP, June 27-29, 2016, Las Vegas, NV.
- International and Emerging Market Investing, IFEBP, July 25-27, 2016, San Francisco, CA. (Note: Conflict with meeting)
- Principles of Pension Management, CALAPRS, August 9-12, 2016, Malibu, CA. (Note: Conflict with meeting)
- Public Pension Funding Forum, NCPERS, August 21-23, 2016, New Haven, CT.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520