Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the April 26 and May 10, 2017 meetings.
- Routine items for June 14, 2017.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept Asset Allocation Report
- The Board will go into closed session under Gov. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the Medical Advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
Member Type Sought Recommendation LeRhonda Birden Service Connected Service Connected
- Consider and take possible action regarding non-service connected disability retirement allowance of deceased member Brenda Parker.
- Presentation on communication to employers and members concerning the review of improper compensation enhancements and review results.
- Consider and take possible action to:
- Adopt Board of Retirement Resolution 2017-2 to increase the salary of the Chief Executive Officer by 4.5% effective July 1, 2017.
- Authorize the Board Chairperson to execute the amended and restated employment agreement for the Chief Executive Officer effective July 1, 2017.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt Board of Retirement Resolution 2017-3 to increase the salary ranges by 3% for all unrepresented classifications effective July 1, 2017, with the exception of the Chief Executive Officer.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt CCCERA Position Pay Schedules effective July 1, 2017 which reflect the salary range changes in Board of Retirement Resolutions 2017-2 and 2017-3.
- Legislative update.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520