Special Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the May 24, 2017 meeting.
- CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATORS
(Government Code Section 54957.6)
Agency designated representatives:
Gail Strohl, Chief Executive Officer
Christina Dunn, Deputy Chief Executive Officer
Employee Organization: AFSCME, Local 2700
Unrepresented Employees: All CCCERA unrepresented positions
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
- In re Nicholson, OAH, Case No.: 2016120595; In re Benike, OAH, Case No.: 2016120594; In re Adebiyi, OAH, Case No.: 2016120547; In re Gallagher, OAH, Case No.:2016060649; In re Jonsson, OAH, Case No.: 2016120649
- In re Asuncion, OAH, Case No.: 2016060672; In re Barrow, OAH, Case No.: 2016120563; In re Berletti, OAH, Case No.: 2016120564; In re Funk, OAH, Case No.: 2016120565; In re Giron, OAH, Case No.: 2016120577; In re Kim, OAH, Case No.: 2016120569; In re Stone, OAH, Case No.: 2016120567; In re Wille, OAH, Case No.: 2016120574
- In re Tremain, OAH, Case No.: 2016120571
- In re Frazier, OAH, Case No.: 2016120579
- Presentation from Brown Armstrong on the audit of the December 31, 2016 financial statements.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt Board of Retirement Resolution 2017-4 authorizing participation in the special district risk management authority workers’ compensation program.
- Presentation of 2016 CCCERA budget vs. actual expenses report.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board and/or staff:
- 63rd Annual Conference, National Association of State Retirement Administrators, August 5-9, 2017, Baltimore, MD. (Note: Conflict with meeting)
- 2017 Client Summit Program, Verus Consulting, August 28-29, 2017, San Francisco, CA.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520