Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the June 14, 2017 meeting.
- Routine items for August 9, 2017.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept Asset Allocation Report.
- The Board will go into closed session to consider the Hearing Officer’s recommendation regarding the disability application for Ramona Anguiano.
- The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(2) to confer with legal counsel regarding potential litigation (one case).
- Presentation from Segal regarding the December 31, 2016 Valuation Report.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt the December 31, 2016 Valuation Report and contribution rates for the period July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019.
- Update on audit committee composition by Board chair.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board and/or staff:
- Debt, Income and Real Estate Opportunities, Torchlight Investors, October 3-4, 2017, New York, NY.
- 63rd Annual Employee Benefits Conference, IFEBP, October 22-25, 2017, Las Vegas, NV. (Note: Conflict with meeting)
- 2017 Invesco Real Estate Global Client Conference, Invesco, November 7-9, 2017, La Jolla, CA. (Note: Conflict with meeting)
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520