New Withholding Forms for Retirees
Discontinuation of Form 210 


As of December 16, 2022, changes to retirees’ tax withholding must be made using the IRS Form W-4P, Withholding Certificate for Periodic Pension or Annuity Payments, and the California State Form DE-4P, Withholding Certificate for Pension or Annuity. CCCERA will no longer be able to accept the Withholding Certificates For Pension Payments Form (Form 210). Form 210 will be accepted until December 15, 2022.