The Retirement Board may Discuss and Take Action on the Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the May 28, 2015 meeting.
- CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATORS
(Government Code Section 54957.6)
Agency designated representatives:
Gail Strohl, Retirement Chief Executive Officer
Christina Dunn, Retirement Admin/HR Manager
Joe Wiley/Masa Shiohira, CCCERA’s Chief Negotiator
Employee Organization: AFSCME Local 2700
Unrepresented Employees: All CCCERA unrepresented positions
- Presentation from staff and Pathway regarding proposed Pathway 8 commitment.
- Consider and take possible action regarding potential commitment to the Pathway Private Equity Fund Investors 8.
- Review of total portfolio performance for period ending June 30, 2015.
- Consider and take possible action to add or remove managers from the Watch List.
- Report from staff on semi-annual rebalancing.
- Consider and take possible action to approve a five percent increase to the CCCERA CEO base pay effective September 1, 2015.
- Approve first amendment to the CEO employment contract setting forth a monthly base salary of $15,925.00 effective September 1, 2015 and authorize Board Chairperson to execute the amendment
- Amend Resolution 2015-1 providing for salary and benefits for unrepresented employees of CCCERA to reflect the new CEO monthly base salary effective September 1, 2015
- Consider and take possible action to adopt the pay schedules for all CCCERA classifications effective September 1, 2015.
- Presentation from staff on updated CCCERA website.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board and/or staff:
- Trustees’ Roundtable, CALAPRS, San Jose, CA, September 18, 2015.
- Annual Bancfund Partners Retreat, Carpenter Community Bancfund, Newport Beach, CA, October 1-2, 2015.
- Torchlight Investment Summit 2015, New York, NY, October 7-8, 2015.
- Public Safety Employees Pension and Benefits Conference, NCPERS, Rancho Mirage, CA, October 25-28, 2015.
- INVESCO Real Estate US Client Conference, La Jolla, CA, November 3-5, 2015.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
CCCERA makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to the materials found at this site. It is intended for general information purposes only. In addition, CCCERA cannot and does not represent that the information on this website is current. While CCCERA has made every reasonable effort to offer the most current information possible, inadvertent errors can occur.
CCCERA is governed by California law as well as the Internal Revenue Code and various rules and regulations, all of which are complex and subject to change. In the event of any conflict between these governing authorities and the information on this website, the governing authorities have precedence. Site users are strongly encouraged to consult with a CCCERA representative about specific issues and not rely on the general information contained in this website.
The information provided is not intended to serve as legal advice or as legal opinion. By using this site, the site user agrees to release and hold CCCERA, and its agents and representatives, harmless from any and all claims, demands, and causes of action of any kind or nature whatsoever now and in the future arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or the information provided herein.