Audit Committee Meeting
Due to the Contra Costa County and State of California Coronavirus (COVID-19) Shelter In Place Orders, and as permitted by Executive Order N-29-20 issued on March 17, 2020, the Board of Retirement shall hold its meeting via teleconferencing. The meeting is accessible telephonically at (669) 900-6833, Webinar ID: 979 6853 0188, Passcode: 906699, or via the web at https://zoom.us/j/97968530188?pwd=b3FzTWswKzBqcEt0ZUYzdDd3U2d6QT09 Passcode:906699
Persons who wish to make public comment may submit their comment to: email@example.com on the day of the meeting, either before or during the meeting. Public comments are limited to any item of interest to the public that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. (Gov’t Code Section 54954.3(a).) All comments submitted will be included in the record of the meeting. The comments will be read into the record at the meeting, subject to a three-minute time limit per comment.
The Audit Committee May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the August 26, 2020 and November 18, 2020 meetings.
- Presentation from Brown Armstrong, CCCERA’s external auditor, regarding the 2020 audit.
- Presentation of the Contra Costa County Library employer audit report.
- Presentation of the Contra Costa Employment and Human Services Department employer audit report.
- Presentation of the Rodeo Sanitary District employer audit report.
- Staff status updates.
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520