Regular Board Meeting
Due to the Contra Costa County and State of California Coronavirus (COVID-19) Shelter In Place Orders, and as permitted by Executive Order N-29-20 issued on March 17, 2020, the Board of Retirement shall hold its meeting via teleconferencing. The meeting is accessible telephonically at (669) 900-6833, Webinar ID: 979 6853 0188, Passcode: 906699, or via the web at https://zoom.us/j/97968530188?pwd=b3FzTWswKzBqcEt0ZUYzdDd3U2d6QT09 Passcode:906699
Persons who wish to make public comment may submit their comment to: firstname.lastname@example.org on the day of the meeting, either before or during the meeting. Public comments are limited to any item of interest to the public that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. (Gov’t Code Section 54954.3(a).) All comments submitted will be included in the record of the meeting. The comments will be read into the record at the meeting, subject to a three-minute time limit per comment.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the January 27, 2021 meeting.
- Presentation from staff and Sit Investment Advisors regarding a potential allocation to Sit LLCAR strategy.
- Consider and take possible action to approve an investment in Sit LLCAR strategy.
- Consider and take possible action to authorize the CEO to execute a contract with Milliman for Other Post-Employment Benefits (OPEB) Trust Actuarial Services.
- Review of total portfolio performance for period ending December 31, 2020.
- Presentation from Verus
- Presentation from staff
- Investment benchmark recommendations.
- Annual statement of compliance with Board resolutions.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- Siguler Guff’s 2021 Annual Conference, April 28-29, 2021, Virtual. (Note: Conflict with meeting)
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520