The Retirement Board May Discuss and Take Action on the Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Routine items for August 13, 2014.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept Asset Allocation Report
- The Board will go into closed session under Gov. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the Medical Advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
- Presentation from Segal Consulting regarding methodologies used for interest crediting on reserves.
- Consider and take possible action regarding methodologies used for interest crediting on reserves.
- Presentation from Segal Consulting regarding interest crediting rate on member accounts.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt Member Crediting Rate.
- Consider and take possible action on terminal pay assumptions for the December 31, 2013 Actuarial Valuation in light of AB 197 implementation.
- Presentation from Segal Consulting regarding employer/member cost sharing of terminal pay assumption.
- Consider and take possible action to amend Actuarial Funding Policy regarding employer/member cost sharing of terminal pay assumption.
- Consider and take possible action to implement terminal pay assumption changes for the current fiscal year.
- Consider and take action on employer contribution rates as recommended by Segal Consulting for Con Fire PEPRA Tier 4 (2% COLA).
- Presentation from staff regarding 18-month delay of implementation of contribution rate changes.
- Consider and take possible action to amend Actuarial Funding Policy to adjust for the 18-month delay.
- Consider and take possible action on retroactive correction to retirement allowance.
- Discuss SACRS letter concerning education program on DB plans.
- Report from staff on semi-annual rebalancing.
- Consider and take possible action to execute assignment letter reflecting new ownership structure of Aether.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board and/or staff:
Trustees Roundtable, CALAPRS, September 12, 2014, Burbank, CA.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
CCCERA makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to the materials found at this site. It is intended for general information purposes only. In addition, CCCERA cannot and does not represent that the information on this website is current. While CCCERA has made every reasonable effort to offer the most current information possible, inadvertent errors can occur.
CCCERA is governed by California law as well as the Internal Revenue Code and various rules and regulations, all of which are complex and subject to change. In the event of any conflict between these governing authorities and the information on this website, the governing authorities have precedence. Site users are strongly encouraged to consult with a CCCERA representative about specific issues and not rely on the general information contained in this website.
The information provided is not intended to serve as legal advice or as legal opinion. By using this site, the site user agrees to release and hold CCCERA, and its agents and representatives, harmless from any and all claims, demands, and causes of action of any kind or nature whatsoever now and in the future arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or the information provided herein.