Regular Board Meeting
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Health Crisis
The Board of Retirement meeting will be accessible telephonically at (646) 749-3122, access code 182-448-693 due to the Contra Costa County and State of California Coronavirus (COVID-19) Shelter In Place Orders, and as permitted by Executive Order N-29-20 issued on March 17, 2020.
Persons who wish to address the Board of Retirement during public comment or regarding an item that is on the agenda may submit public comment to firstname.lastname@example.org either before or during the meeting. Public comments are limited to any item of interest to the public that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. (Gov’t Code Section 54954.3(a).)
All comments submitted will be included in the record of the meeting. The comments will be read into the record at the meeting, subject to a three minute time limit per comment.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Recognition of Michelle Reyes for 20 years of service.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the March 11, 2020 and April 8, 2020 meetings.
- Routine items for May 6, 2020.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept travel report.
- Accept asset allocation report.
- Accept liquidity report.
- The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider the Hearing Officer’s recommendation regarding the disability application for Ivan Suchel.
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
Contra Costa County Deputy Sheriffs Association, et al., v. Board of Retirement of CCCERA, et al., Supreme Court of the State of California, Case No. S247095.
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520