Regular Board Meeting
The Board of Retirement meeting will be accessible telephonically at +1 (872) 240-3212, access code 454-753-685 due to the Contra Costa County and State of California Coronavirus (COVID-19) Shelter In Place Orders, and as permitted by Executive Order N-29-20 issued on March 17, 2020.
Persons who wish to make public comment may submit their comment to email@example.com on the day of the meeting, either before or during the meeting. Public comments are limited to any item of interest to the public that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. (Gov’t Code Section 54954.3(a).) All comments submitted will be included in the record of the meeting. The comments will be read into the record at the meeting, subject to a three-minute time limit per comment.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATORS
(Government Code Section 54957.6)
Agency designated representative:
Gail Strohl, Chief Executive Officer
Unrepresented Employees: All CCCERA unrepresented positions
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to evaluate the performance of the following public employee:
Title: Chief Executive Officer
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
- Contra Costa County Deputy Sheriffs Association, et al., v. Board of Retirement of CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. MSN12-1870
- Educational presentation on fiduciary duties presented by fiduciary counsel.
- Educational presentation on Ralph M. Brown Act open meetings laws.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt a cost-of-living increase for retirees as of April 1, 2021.
- Presentation of asset allocation implementation timeline.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520