Report a Death


We are deeply sorry for your loss. To notify CCCERA, use this form or call our office ‒ a retirement counselor will guide survivors through the required procedures, forms and certificates that must be submitted.

  • To report the death of a CCCERA member or a beneficiary receiving a monthly retirement or continuance payment, please use this form or call CCCERA; we will need answers to a few questions in order to complete our death benefits process. Once we complete our process, we will notify beneficiaries of death benefits by mail.
  • To report the death of a spouse (who is not receiving a monthly retirement payment), you may report the death by calling CCCERA or use the form below, but please mail us a letter with a copy of the death certificate (not the original), which we will need to have on file.

Report a Death Form